Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 after aang this is AVATAR

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

Number of posts : 45
Location : I'm The Phoenix, a Experiment, and Bounty hunter. I have no loyalitys as of yet.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:59 pm

*i wait with my sword out in front of me*
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:01 pm

*walk an looks at you* .....i fight....
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

Location : I'm The Phoenix, a Experiment, and Bounty hunter. I have no loyalitys as of yet.

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:04 pm

*i get frommeditation as i put my sword on my hip adn i look at you* fine make your move
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:05 pm

..... *stomps the ground a a rock come up an i punch it ai it flys at you*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:07 pm

*i smile cheerfully as i simple step out of the way adn i look at you* standard Earth bending style*i say to myself*
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:33 pm

*smiles an lift the back of my fot an slams it an a rock pillar gos to slam you in the back for a sneak att i move my hand to the side a two more for you left an right come at you*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:06 pm

*i lean forward some as the pillar barely hits my back as i smile and i make a huge flame surrond me as the other to things hit the flame and i'm gone a s i appear back in the same spot i started out* Strng stances, that means either you have more bendig power, or you startingto gather energy to attack me again.*i smirk at you*I'm known as Phoenix, Hakushin Koori, Koori of Fire, or Haku*i smirk* you can call me what you like
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:56 am

*appears*hello
Back to top Go down
https://avatarpg.forumotion.net
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 am

*i stand in a weird fire bending stance with my hand open instad of closed as i look at kallen then at zaine, as he is ther in time to here my many names*
Back to top Go down
yuuki

yuuki

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 am

"fire bender"
Back to top Go down
http://avatar.thegoo.us/portal.htm
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:35 am

*i smirk as i wait for kallen's move*
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 am

how about...flyer..... *stompos theground with my foot and a huge rock pillar below you sends you in to the air very high.*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 am

*i smile as i hold my hand out like wings, as i make huge flame wings as i come down gently on the pillar*Hmmmm *i smik as the flame wings disspell*
Back to top Go down
yuuki

yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 am

"be careful kallen"
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 am

this guy is makingot to easy.. *moves my other hand an lil rock shakels hold haku down an then i spin my finger an the pillar spins really fast to make him dizzy*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:46 am

*i simple jump off, and i land safely as ihold my hands out in front of me* Your a basic earth bender. Your making it easy for me to rad your moves.*i smile*
Back to top Go down
yuuki

yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 am

"then fight me fire bender"
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:49 am

*Watches*...her earth bending is so reckless.....
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:51 am

i am not basic.... i show you * punchs the ground an a rock armor gos aaround me an i charge at you*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 am

.....Haku i wouldnt get to cocky shes a decendent of toph.....and i figured out shes my little sister.......
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 am

Weird i talked to my grandmother toph in the spirit world she told me....
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:55 am

*i use my speed and i dodge as i raise my self on a pillar of fire and i pull out a notebook* hmm Toph Greatest Metal bender, and earth bender. Zaine the Grandson of Toph,mastered Metal bending. Kallen the 3rd to master metal bending. *i close it and i put it away adn i look at yall*....*i smirk as i pull out My sword as it shines in the firelight*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:57 am

(Haku iv mastered sand metal earth and minerals iv surpassed toph.....read my bio)
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:59 am

*draws some thing in the ground anpuncher it an the ground quakes.*
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:05 am

Zaine wrote:

Bio:I was born into a group of wanderers with my brother Raleth then our parents were killed and we split up him becoming the fire lord and i the Earth king little did we know we had more than just one element we had all four we are Avatar's......

(zaine where dos it say you know metal bending... i even said in mine that it was only master by me you have sand,... me metal >.>......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone   Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakushin Koori Vs. Anyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar-Bending battles :: Spirit world :: Bending Arena :: Bending Battles-
Jump to: