Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 after aang this is AVATAR

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
+14
yuuki
kallen
archerchic14
Dyavol
legion
kazega
Arashi
Kaya-chan
Dominic
SonicRae
Vern
Yuka
Zaine
Raleth
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character Template - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Approved both
Back to top Go down
https://avatarpg.forumotion.net
kazega

kazega

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 pm

sweet! :] thx! *skips away*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:12 pm

now go kick asx
Back to top Go down
legion

legion

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Name Legion
Age 19
Nation Fire
Bending Element Fire
Personality Agressive
Bio A normal Firebender
Stats
Str 8
Spd 8
Def 7
Sta 7
Energy 10
(one can be ten or nine)
(or two can be
(rest have to be 7)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Dyavol

Dyavol

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Name Dyavol
Age 13
Nation earth
Bending earth
Personality secluded
Bio a sneeky person who likes to be by himself
Stats
Str 7
Spd 10
Def 8
Sta 7
Energy 8

Last edited by Dyavol on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
archerchic14

archerchic14

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 pm

princess archer
personality simple
Back to top Go down
archerchic14

archerchic14

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 pm

actually for energy i put 10 yay
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 pm

APproved both
Back to top Go down
Dyavol

Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:15 pm

thank u. where shall i llive?
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Ba Sing Sei
Back to top Go down
Dyavol

Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:19 pm

where would that be. canu show me?
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:21 pm

(SKOTA CUTE!)ok
Back to top Go down
Dyavol

Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 pm

thank you *before we leave shota gives u an approving look* (shota likes u)
Back to top Go down
kallen

kallen

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Name: kallen
Nation: earth
Bending Element: earth, metal and sand (mes can only do metal for the reson is in bio)
Personality: like toph
Bio: is the grate grand dauter of toph an when she was lil her gandmother toph shower her the secret to metal bending. she perfected it so she could do just about any thing with metal an earth she also showed her sand bending toph showed only kallen cause she felt kallen was the most like her. kallen is normaly found fighting is earth bending trunys.....
Stats
Str :10
Spd:7
Def:8
Sta:8
Energy: 9
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Kallen approved except you have to learn sand bending from me ok and hakushin denied......no black and white flames pick an element!
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 pm

HAKUSHIN YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK RALETH TO BE HIS SON! IM ERASING YOUR CHARACTER REMAKE IT WHEN RALETH COMES ON! AND RALETH CANT EVEN USE BLACK AND WHITE FLAMES! NEXT TIME ASK BEFORE YOU MAKE!
Back to top Go down
yuuki

yuuki

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Nameyuuki
Age12
Nationwater
Bending Elementwater
Personality shy,happy
Bio unknown to even her
Stats
Str 2
Spd10
Def9
Sta8
Energy7
Back to top Go down
http://avatar.thegoo.us/portal.htm
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

Number of posts : 45
Location : I'm The Phoenix, a Experiment, and Bounty hunter. I have no loyalitys as of yet.

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:15 pm

My character has many names he is know by. I will put this , to make them apart.
Name: Hakushin Koori, Koori of Fire, Phoenix
Nation: None Left fire when i was 12.
Bending Element:Master of His own fire, BLack adn white.
Personality: A cold-hearted bount hunter. He is loose and fun with anyone but the fire nation. He has a long histroy and he is badly huurt by it. He doesn't talk about his past much. He carrys a book with him everywhere he goes.

Bio: He was born and raised in the fire nation. His father taught him how to fire bend when he was about 5 or 6. He caught on quick, and soon enought he has a good feel for it. His father was takin bt the fire netion to join the army. He was killed adn he had to go licve with his uncle. His uncle made his training even harder, and Haku soon master fire. He was called at age 14 to join the army for his talent in fire bending. When his uncle let him leave,he was taking to a lab instead. Hakushin was tested on to become the best weapon of the fire lord. His code name was Phoenix. The Experiment tests name was Genesis. In the middle of one of his tests he DNA was changed and a huge exploion took place. He woke up bandage up from head to toe. He liked being a testee. He soon healed, and began to retest on him. Until he found out what they have done. he found out he could summon one black wing and bend not only normal fire but black and white also. THey soon put him on the field at age 14. He ran away fromteh army, and became a bounty hunter. The Fire lord became angry and order him to be kiled, but hakushin defected the people The fire lord sent after him. So after the defectof his men, he order them to leave him alone adn took away the bounty on him. But to punish him for leaving he killed his uncle adn the rest of his known family. So now hakushin has been a bounty hunter until he is 17 and he is a very good one. He is looking for anyone to take him in the perm. army of any nation of fire.

Stats
Str: 8
Spd: 10
Def: 8
Sta: 8
Energy: 8

Last edited by Hakushin Koori on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put the Experiment code name.)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Approved if Raleth Approves
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori

Hakushin Koori

Number of posts : 45
Location : I'm The Phoenix, a Experiment, and Bounty hunter. I have no loyalitys as of yet.

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Alright and to point htis out. The blakc and white flames are just as strong, maybe just a tad strong. But the only thing that changes is the color.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 am

Name: Ryuu
Nation: Was Fire Nation but left it due to personal reasons.
Bending Element: Fire and Lightning
Personality: Serious and calm when fighting but other than that he's pretty easy going.
Bio:Was born in the Fire Nation and was trained from the age of four to become what very few within the hierarchy as a Shadow Fire, a highly trained assassin and personal guard of the Fire Lord, he was taught personally by the Fire Lord himself among other Shadow Fires for thirteen years and finished his training on his seventeenth birthday as was given the leadership of his fellow Shadow Fires as well as a pair of steel claws and his mask, which i half red and half with the Fire Nation insignia on the forehead with narrowed eye holes, black symbolizing his place among his teammates. When he was on his way to see one of his old friends that lived in the palace he saw his parents in a big room with the Fire Lord along with the other Shadow Fires' parents and decided to peek through the crack in the door and saw them all incinerated before his very eyes by the Fire Lord. He was conflicted as he saw the person whom he called master kill his parents as well as the other Shadow Fire's and wanted to kill the Fire Lord fro doing so, but before he could do so the others surrounded him saying that he makes another they would slay him on the spot. When he tried to tell them what he saw they said that they didn't care and only saw the Fire Lord as their Father and cared nothing for their actual parents, after hearing that he couldn't believe he was betrayed by his own team and felt so enraged that in one move he overwhelmed them and escaped figuring that if he fought the Fire Lord as he is now he would be slayed so he left hoping to find someone who would help him take down the Fire Lord and end his reign.
Stats
Str: 10
Spd:7
Def:7
Sta:7
Energy:10
(one can be ten or nine)
(or two can be Cool
(rest have to be 7)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Admin
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:10 am

Raleth has to Approve yours ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next